The Information Security Team can provide the following services to support the implementation of University information security baseline controls within your division, department or faculty, as well as specific research, regulatory or contractual requirements.
Advice and Consultancy
- Support and review local information security governance requirements
- Support and review external requirements such as PCI-DSS, ISO 27001 and the NHS-IG Toolkit
Assessments and Reports
- Conduct a high-level information security maturity assessment and provide a report on findings and recommendations
- Perform audits against internal and external security requirements (e.g. PCI-DSS, ISO 27001, NHS IG Toolkit etc.)
- Audit against the information security baselines
If you are interested in any of the above you can request them via our Contact Us form.