Management of Information Security
The Information Security Team has developed an information security governance framework that consists of an overarching Information Security Policy and a set of associated standards that set out the responsibilities and requirements that divisions, departments and faculties must fulfil to protect University data. To help you with this, we can provide the following services.
Advice and Consultancy
- Support to comply with University information security policy requirements and standards
- Support to implement and review local information security governance requirements, including external requirements such as PCI-DSS, ISO 27001 and the NHS-IG Toolkit
- Support to create local policies
- Bespoke consultancy to meet your individual needs
Assessments and Reports
- Baseline self-assessments.
If you are interested in any of the above you can request them via our Contact Us form.